Suffolk Family Carers
Suffolk Family Carers support workers at ESNEFT provide patients, relatives and friends with the following:
- a key point of contact
- support for you whilst the person you care for is in hospital
- a link with you for support when the person you care for is discharged from hospital
- information and guidance.
Call Carly, Sue and Mandy on 01473 703 756 or visit Suffolk Family Carers
Carers’ Cabin – Closed due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) – drop-in for:
- rest and respite, free refreshments and relaxation
- emotional support and a listening ear
- information – leaflets etc
- signposting and referral – opening times (subject to volunteer availability):
Monday: 10.30am until 4.30pm
Tuesday to Friday: 2pm until 5pm
- Alzheimer’s Society Drop-in at the Cabin:
First and third Wednesdays of the month, 9.30 am until 12 noon.
Location: Look for the striped cabin near the Garrett Anderson Centre, bus stops and South Wards (Entrance 2).
Accessibility Information provided by Disabled Go
Back to top