This training is suitable for:
- Carers and Nurses
- Catering teams
- Management staff
Before starting training please complete the pre-training questions within the workbook.
The training, covered in six sessions, can be accessed in the video links below:
- Session 1 – Introduction to malnutrition
- Session 2 – How to screen for malnutrition using the Malnutrition Universal Screening Tool (MUST)
- Session 3 – Food First techniques and food fortification
- Session 4 – Writing a tailored nutritional care plan
- Session 5 – Dietary advice for different conditions
- Session 6 – Communicating nutritional need
After completing the training please fill in the remaining questions in the workbook.
Please send completed workbooks by email to the Ipswich dietetic team.
On receipt of the workbook we will be able to provide a certificate of attendance.
As well as training we have a bonus video called: ‘watch us make up the food first recipes and conduct a MUAC’.
Nutrition and Dietetic Department, East Suffolk, North Essex NHS Foundation Trust, Ipswich Hospital, Heath Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 5PD
Phone us on 01473 704 000
Care homes MUST local policy and action plan
If you have forgotten your password, email the Ipswich dietetic teamBack to top