Speaking up to a trade union

Speak up to your trade union

If you belong to a trade union, your local workplace representative is available to support you at any stage of raising concerns. Offering both emotional support and practical advice to you personally, alongside representation and support at meetings/discussions.

Concerns can be raised to your union, openly or in confidence, and escalated through a direct communication channel to the ESNEFT senior leadership team.

You can find out more about the Joint Union Committee (JUC) at ESNEFT by visiting the Who’s Who > Staff networks and groups > Joint Union Committee page on the intranet (Opens in a new window).

Back to top