Welcome to working at ESNEFT
Congratulations on your new role at Team ESNEFT.
We know starting a new job is a big step and there’s lots of information to take on board. Here we bring together the information you’ll need to get started.
We provide hospital and community health services to almost one million people. Our dedicated staff deliver care from:
- acute hospitals in Colchester and Ipswich
- community hospitals
- community and high street clinics
- in patients’ own homes
We are the largest NHS organisation in East Anglia, employing more than 12,000 staff.
Several of our clinical services are among the largest in England:
- Acute children’s services
- Trauma and Orthopaedics
- General Surgery
We pride ourselves on supporting our staff. We offer a wide range of training and development opportunities, as well as flexible working options.
Our organisational values are:
- Optimistic – we will work together positively to make time matter for all our patients and staff.
- Appreciative – we understand and value the role we all have in delivering better patient care every day.
- Kind – we will value diversity and provide a caring and listening environment for all our patients and staff.
Our philosophy is Time Matters.
Dealing with health issues can be stressful, both for the individual affected and for those caring for them. There is the necessary stress of the health need and the emotional effort of caring. However, too often the complexity of the health and care system adds unnecessary stress. At the heart of this is time. Time is important to everyone whether as patients, as family or carers, or as staff delivering care.
We will improve services to make every moment count. We consider that time matters in all aspects of the way we do our job: from the way we plan clinical models of care, the way we interact with patients, the way we provide digital infrastructure, through to how we manage staff recruitment or the procurement of goods and services.
Our clinical strategy
Our ambition is to provide the best care and experience, and to increase equality in health outcomes.
Our objectives remain to:
- Keep people in control of their health
- Lead the integration of care
- Develop our centres of excellence
- Support and develop our staff
- Drive technology enabled care
In our clinical strategy, we place specific emphasis on standardising the care we provide for our patients and staff, embracing the best of what we do and learning from best practice. This is the ESNEFT way.
Love living and working here
Back to top