Ipswich Diabetes Centre
You can find us at Ipswich Hospital where we offer a variety of clinics.
We specialise in Type 1 Diabetes but also provide clinics for Type 2 Diabetes patients.
For type 1 patients we offer clinics for:
- Insulin pump training
- Renal disease
- Pregnant people and those trying to conceive
- Paediatrics and young people
- Foot care
Six specialist consultants lead our Integrated Diabetes Service and are supported by:
- diabetes specialist nurses
- support staff.
We will assess you at your appointment and give you the support and education you need to manage your condition.
At your appointment
- Think about what you would like to discuss
- Try to have information to hand about the medication and doses you are taking
- Bring your blood glucose meter
- Upload the data from your insulin pump and/or continuous glucose monitor ahead of your appointment
How to collect a blood sample
The procedure for you to follow so we can test your HbA1c
Find us on a map
Ipswich Hospital, Heath Road, Ipswich, IP4 5PD 01473 704 firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here