Select the right hospital
Find contact details, visiting times and ward information.
We have regular clinics at this hospital.
How to get hereView hospital directions
Lymphoedema clinics are held at the North end of the hospital (Entrance 15)
Tel: 01473 704 033
Email: Lymphoedema service
We hold clinics Mondays-Thursdays every week. This is an appointment-only service.
In the Community
Lymphoedema services are provided by ESNEFT on behalf of North East Essex Community Services Collaborative at clinics in Colchester and Harwich.
Visit the North East Essex Community Services website for information about the service
Your GP or another healthcare professional will refer you to us if you have a condition called lymphoedema.
Lymphoedema can begin at any age if you have an abnormal lymph system. Or it can be the result of another problem like cancer, blood clot or injury.
At your first appointment in our clinic we will:
- measure your swelling
- examine the condition of your skin and tissues
- begin to treat your swelling (you may need to attend several appointments for more treatment)
There is no cure for lymphoedema but we aim to:
- treat the swelling to reduce it to a level where you can manage
- give you the knowledge and confidence to deal with it yourself for life
- support you, for life, with advice and further treatment when needed
For information about lymphoedema see the NHS Choices website
Back to top