East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT) is inviting people with an interest in healthcare to consider standing for election to its Council of Governors.
The trust, which runs Colchester and Ipswich hospitals together with a range of community health services, is inviting anyone who would like to get involved or has an interest in shaping services for the future to apply.
ESNEFT has nine public governor vacancies to fill and three staff positions. They are:
• Public: Colchester – two vacancies
• Public: Ipswich – four vacancies
• Public: Rest of Essex – two vacancies
• Public: Rest of Suffolk and South Norfolk – three vacancies
• Staff: Colchester and Essex – two vacancies
• Staff: Ipswich and Suffolk – one vacancy
Anyone who is interested in standing can find more information and a nomination form at www.cesvotes.com/ESNE2020. Further help is available from the returning officer, who is available by calling 020 8889 9203 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations are open from today (1 September) until 29 September.
For more information about the role played by ESNEFT’s governors, click here.Back to top