NHS teams are preparing to deliver 20million more COVID-19 vaccines this year…and we need volunteers to make sure everyone eligible locally has the opportunity to get boosted.
Could you step forward to help at our Colchester or Ipswich vaccine hubs between now and new year’s eve?
- Directing people to the vaccination centres
- Helping our staff with managing the flow of people
- Checking attendees in and identifying people who need extra support
- Helping us to ask everyone to respect social distancing, sanitise hands and wear face masks
- Other administrative tasks
We need volunteers 16 or over who are able to volunteer at least once a week (8am to 12.15pm, Midday to 4.15pm or 4pm to 7.30pm). Our volunteers need to have had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
To apply, fill in our online application form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx…
Spread the word!
Back to top