Select the right hospital
Find contact details, visiting times and ward information.
How to get hereView hospital directions
01206 742 264
Email Prosthetics team
- Prosthetics – Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Rehabilitation – individual appointments and classes are available Monday to Friday
We provide artificial replacements for patients who are missing a limb. These are known as “prostheses.” Prostheses enhance function and improve lifestyle for people who have lost limbs.
We run individual and group classes in the following areas:
- Falls prevention class which is offered to patients who have a prosthetic limb and are deemed to be at an increased risk of falls due to decreased balance.
- Hydrotherapy (therapy in water)
- Advanced classes for prosthetic users to help you strengthen and to teach you how to go on to use community gyms safely
- Improving upper body strength for wheelchair users