Select the right hospital
Find contact details, visiting times and ward information.
You may be sent for a particular kind of ultrasound appointment to check the large blood vessel that runs through your trunk. Some people will be invited directly to have this scan done and men over the age of 65 can refer themselves using this form.
How to get hereView hospital directions
- Appointments – 01206 742 613
- Elmstead Day Unit – 01206 742 460
- Elective Care Centre (ECC) – 01206 742 940
- Elmstead Day unit (Endoscopy) – 01206 742 460
- X-Ray (Diagnostics) – 01206 742 132
Staying in hospital
We perform major and minor vascular surgery at this hospital.
We deal with anything to do with your blood vessels – your arteries or veins.
We offer a wide variety of treatments for your vascular conditions. These include:
- Aortic aneurysm repair, either with an open graft or a endovascular stent graft
- Leg ulcer and diabetic foot problems, often requiring improvement in the blood vessels with balloon stretching of the arteries or bypass surgery
- Patients who have suffered stroke may require surgery for their carotid arteries in the neck
- Renal access surgery and central lines for kidney disease
- Rib removal for long-term shoulder and arm pain
- Botox injections and surgery for excessive sweating
- Key hole surgery and FOAM injection of varicose veins
- Hernia repairs and Lumps & Bumps removal
We may send you for tests:
- Vascular ultrasound scans
- CT and MRI scans
- Exercise tests (CPEX)
- Vein mapping
- Aortic ultrasound screening
We hold nurse led clinics for leg ulcers and podiatry treatments.
For information about specific conditions please go to the NHS Choices websiteBack to top