Select the right hospital
Find contact details, visiting times and ward information.
At this hospital we also undertake:
- surgical correction of facial asymmetry
- surgical correction of jaw fractures, cheekbone fractures and eye socket fractures
- all aspects of orthodontics including surgical realignment and cleft lip and palate
How to get hereView hospital directions
01473 712 233
We diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and deformities in the mouth, jaw and face. Our services include:
- diagnosis and treatment of chronic facial pain disorders
- diagnosis and treatment of non-cancerous cysts and tumours
- surgery to remove teeth on patients who are not suitable for treatment by their own dentist
- head and face prosthetics.