Quality Standards in radiotherapy
Ipswich and Colchester Radiotherapy departments are part of the East Suffolk and North Essex Foundation Trust, they work together to deliver high quality treatments in line with the National Radiotherapy Service Specification.
The Radiotherapy service is provided by a multi-professional team of qualified staff, who will provide specialist care, knowledge and advice on every aspect of the planning and delivery of your treatment.
Both departments have an accredited Quality Management System, which is externally assessed against the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard by the British Standards Institution (BSi). This international standard provides the framework for controlling its processes to meet customer, statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the radiotherapy service and ESNEFT’s own requirements.
Our ISO 9001:2015 compliance for radiotherapy assesses:
- The prescription, planning of external beam radiotherapy, brachytherapy and radioisotope therapies
- The associated treatment verification for Radiotherapy to ensure safety and accuracy
- The assessment of patients undergoing treatment
- Professional and technical support
- Administration, including internal audits
Please get in contact with us if you require more details, or you have feedback on our servicesBack to top